1. The one question that you all might get asked the most is, What got you in to blogging? We decided to start a blog as a way for us sisters to stay connected. We all live hours from each other and thought it would be fun to see what the other sisters are up to.
2. What made you decide to blog about crafting? We all like to make things and cook, so we decided that every time we did a project, we would take pictures and post it on the blog. Since we aren’t able to visit each other very often, this is a great way to “visit” long distance.
3. What other talents do you have that your bloggers might not know about? Hmmm. This is a very interesting question. Growing up, all of us siblings played in a family band. We all play fiddle and then a few of us play guitar, bass, mandolin, drums and sing. We would travel around Arizona and play for various groups and organizations. We even took our show on the road and traveled to a few other states. And believe it or not, we made a CD of some of the songs we would play and sing in our show. We don’t play as much now because we live so far from each other, but when we do get together, we love to jam!
4. Do you have any advice to new bloggers? Just have fun and do what you love!
5. Do you feel competition from other bloggers? Not really. Everyone seems more like family. We get ideas from what they do and we share our ideas with others.
6. What’s your favorite craft project? We love taking something and turning it into something else or making it better. Since there are four of us, we have a lot of favorites!
7. What blogger do you admire the most or what blog do you visit the most? We love blogs that have sisters running it, probably because it’s what we do too! Our favorites would be The Letter 4 and Six Sister’s Stuff.
8. Where do you see your blogging career taking you? We love what we do and hope to continue to inspire and help others with projects.
9. Where do you see your blog in five years? In five years, we hope that we don’t run out of projects to do. 🙂 No really, we are just excited to see what our first year brings us.
10. How many hours a week do you spend blogging? Each one of us spends a different amount of time. We take turns posting and answering emails and doing link parties. If you don’t count the time making projects, then between the 4 of us, we probably spend an hour or two a day. It’s nice sharing the load with others. We are all busy and do what we can.
11. If you are a new blogger do you seek help from others? The biggest help that we received was being featured on different blogs. Word of mouth is the best way. Doing a blog swap also helps.
12. How many post do you typically put up on a week? We post 5 days a week: Monday thru Friday. We like taking the weekends off.
Anything else you would like to add? We are in no way experts in this field. We just love what we do and love learning along the way. There is so much to learn and so many ways to do things. One thing may work for one person, but not another. Just remember the real reason why you are doing this. 🙂