Today we have a special guest with Kadie from Seven Alive. She has wonderful DIY tutorials and you should stop by and show some love!
1. What’s the reason you began blogging?
I began blogging because I am far away from my mom and sister (who I would normally craft with). I was looking for some like minded people to connect with. Crafting is a way for me to keep my sanity and pretty my home at the same time.
2. What’s your favorite DIY project you have done?
Probably my all time favorite would have to be the t.v. tray turned create table for my kids. It was the first thing I made that got featured and my kids still love to use it.
3. What hidden talent do you have, in which you have not shared with your fellow readers?
I can clog. I took clogging for several years as a child and can still do most of the steps.
4. What are your blogging goals have you set for 2013?
More than anything else I want to be consistent with what I have already set up in my blog. I have finally found a posting schedule that works for me, and I feel like I am putting up quality posts. Getting my photography better is an on going goal as is continuing to meet other bloggers/crafters.
5. It seems like it that time of the year where a lot of blogging conference are happening. Have you attended any and if so which one would you recommend?
I have never attended a blogging conference. I would love to be able to get to one someday.
6. What was the best blogging tip you ever received and would pass on?
Blog about what you love. It doesn’t matter what it is if you love it and have a passion for it that will come through in your blogging.
7. Where do you see yourself and your blog in five years?
Wow five years is a long time. My oldest will be graduating high school, and my youngest will be in 2nd grade. So things will be different for me in that I wont have any kiddos home all day. What that would mean for the blog I’m not sure, hopefully it will still be going strong and continuing to grow.
8. Anything else you would like add?
Thank you so much Kadie for stopping by and sharing some blogging tips!
Other blogger interviews from 14 days of blogger love.