Milestones become so important to us as our children grow. You look for them at every turn and you can’t wait to see what else they can do. I remember the first time I cut my son hair, which was a complete disaster and I would never do again. My poor baby boy. However, now I also have a beautiful baby girl who I won’t have to touch her hair for quiet a while. We will have plenty of new and old milestone go through with my two little ones.
As most mom I love documenting the milestones of my little one, like the first time they eat their first solid food or when they start walking. I remember keeping a journal of all my son’s first words. Its always fun to look back and remember how far they have come. What milestone have you documented? I loved taking the picture where a big brother kiss his little sister for the first time.
Pamper wants to help you document your milestone with your little one without worry about leaky diaper and with a larger size! Pamper is the only diaper I use for my kiddos since it hold well at night and no odor.
• Pampers Swaddlers are Pampers’ softest diaper ever, and while moms have always loved Swaddlers for their newborns, Swaddlers are now available through size 5!
• So baby can stay in the diaper mom loves throughout her baby’s diapering years.
• From your baby’s first smile to their first step, Swaddlers can now be there for many more firsts to come!
• To celebrate Swaddlers sizes 4 & 5, Pampers has 30 days of incredible giveaways and a grand prize of FREE Swaddlers diapers & wipes for a year.
• Join the celebration and enter our 30 days of sweeps on the Pampers Facebook page: can win daily prize bundles, plus the grand prize of free Swaddlers diapers & wipes for one year! If you want to know more about this exciting new then take a look at this Pamper video. We also have a giveaway!
– Baby’s First Friend- Plush Doll
– Baby’s First Tooth and First Curl Treasure Box
– First Words Book
– Baby’s First Steps Walker/Toy
– Pampers Swaddlersa Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Latina Mom Bloggers and Pampers. All opinions are 100% mine.